Friday, November 23, 2007

bombay rockers!!

went today to a live performance by bombay rockers....generally i dislike goin to such shows but on my frns request and free passes I agreed for it....after coming home am feeling as if I've just survived a bomb blast...i can still feel a high pitch whistling sound echoing in my auditory canal. Except a couple of numbers the entire show was like listening to a pair of guys kicked from the top of eiffel tower with their entire orchestra falling and yelling for help....the only thing good about the show were the beautiful and extra beautiful girls who came to watch them....i guess they were the real rockers :) !!

gotta study now...have exams from 30th this month...need to score better than my last exams....this one is the last exams before our campus placement starts so cant take any chances this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment