Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"Five people you meet in heaven"..is there a better book than this ?

can somebody beat this record...sleeping till 4:30 pm right from the morning....had my breakfast today at 5:00 pm...wow !!!..Guinness guys take a note of this. I guess you must be wondering what was I doin for the whole night then....as engineers say during the exam days "kuch nahi yaar bas padh raha tha" even if they were reading the labels on vodka bottles and statuary warning on cigarette packs.....anyways there was a blunder more than this...just for the sake of bit relaxation from all those routers, repeaters, and switches beeping in my intestine...I started with the opening paragraphs of a book called "Five people you meet in heaven" by Mitch Albom n the rest was assasination of my precious (coz of exams) 7 hrs...I couldn't lay my hands off that book till I finished with reading the acknowledgements on the last page.

Let me tell you that this book is awesome, full of beathtaking moments , infact I would recommend you to sit with an oxygen cylinder at hand and also a towel if you have a emotional quotient even as poor as my semester grades. I must say this one is the best book I ve ever come accross till date apart from those books of common interest among boys in my high school...anyways I would say this one as a must read for everyone. I have become an Air Conditioner of Mitch Albom after reading it.
I even saw the movie based on this book but I enjoyed the book more than the movie. I am desperate to read his another book " Tuesdays with morrie", ve heard a lot abt it and hope it comes up to the mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment