Monday, December 3, 2007

IIM-I ...strings of inspiration

still mesmerised...just came from a concert by pakistani band Strings at IIM-Indore, n let me admit that they are a charm to hear...they created an absolute consonance with the splendid aura of IIM....the best of the moments was when their lead guitarist struck the cords of his bass guitar in the midst of "dhaani" to produce "sare jahan se achha, hindustan humara...." in a rock style...that was fabulous.

There was something that rocked even harder than strings...."Bhartiya Prabandhan Sansthaan, Indore" as it was written at the entrance. The place was like a powerhouse generating a million volt surge actuating a fascination towards itself. I wish this urge continues till the moment I really make it to one of them. I guess this trip would act as a catalyst in my CAT preparations.....n finally one day I would be able to enter in an IIM not with a concert pass but with my own IC...(touch wood).

1 comment:

  1. good luck to you, I also to be there one day............with my IC ....TOUCH WOOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete