Sunday, December 23, 2007

Exams over..!!

The exams are over now and am feeling like a new born baby who has nothing to do than sleep or look for those tasty gray coloured pebbles around to swallow, the mind feels like kelvinator the coolest one!!! But this bloody time is the biggest daemon, it never withstands your happiness and kicks you when you are about to taste that very favourite rare kind of gray stone you excavated out of the road just now...wish I could find one which could be clung into the watch of time, and have my piece of break.

as our fifth sem gets over, me and my batch-mates are about to appear the only exams that students always wish to appear...the campus selections. yes the bugle has been blown and the first company is set to visit by 20th of Jan..that's right under the nose. so its not gonna be any relax kind of vac after sems....the time is on its ever fastest roll and still I haven't started with the preparations except scripting my CV and arranging the marks sheets in the folder. I wish that I don't have to carry it many a times to the college...wish me luck guys...need it badly !!

2 comments:

  1. ALL THE VERY BEST ......

    Pallavi
    THE BIG P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reducing implementation of pantry laser beam temperature gauge truly takes off the risk of overcooking or alternatively burned up cuisine.
    Thus microwave oven convection ranges are the best ranges you can buy to
    supply you and great tasting, scrumptious while speedy worked dishes.
    It's also nearly impossible to find best make meals with situations or occasions.

    My blog post dualit toaster 4 slice cream

    ReplyDelete