Tuesday, December 11, 2007

is this engineering !!

its 5'o clock morning....was studying control system my next paper now its on day after today so what would an engineer do after reading a book on some crap subject known as control engineering after which he has lost the control on himself...yes he will abuse the people responsible for his predicament on his blog. First of all can anybody justify me what the f..k an electronics n comm. engg. student has to do by knowing "why can't we use petrol in diesel engines?"... are me bolta hoon tu toh ghaaslate daal de isme mere sasur ka kya jaa raha hai. I am really gonna kick that uncle who thinks us as idiots who will go to a fuel pump asking to fill their bike with diesel. Even the girls who give right indicator and turn to left know that scooty pep runs on petrol. (disclaimer: this is not a generalised concensus, so plz girls don't take it as an offence to the intelligence of womenhood and start a nari aandolan against me). I think it could have been more precise to its respective streams...like there is no need for a sanitation engineer to know how the hell a bulb glows in the toilet, let him be acquainted with flush and commodes.
The best part of doing BE(don't knnow abt other courses) is that you learn to be awakened for the entire night reading something as worse as a book by Michael Jackson on Caring Children. I have been suffering from night-insomnia since I joined the college, but in all its a fun to be a part of BE.

2 comments:

  1. Dude been there done that :)
    Sadly i m a chemical engineer so all those things were relevant to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I was a child I used to think tht an engineer is a person who drives a train engine......an' found it quite a surpise fr ppl to take so much interest in this profession. As I grew up I knew wht an enggr was but whn I myself became a part of it, I was dragged back to the old prophecy thinkin' tht an enggr is someone who drives a train of life but doesn' know wht the next station wud be...... grt blog an' thnx fr ur comment.

    ReplyDelete